Oxigen sensor error 036

Просмотр 18 сообщений - с 1 по 18 (из 18 всего)
  • Автор
    Marjan Nikolovski
    Участник

I have problem on lacetti 1.4 2010year , error is 036, I have change sensor several times, check wiring  everything is ok please help

filosov59
      Участник

Если только англ знаешь то не туда попал,а так вот читай https://autotime.net.ua/oshibka-p0036/

Серёга
        Участник

Are the other sensors working properly? IAT sensor? Map Sensor?

Marjan Nikolovski
          Участник

Yes everything is correct

Marjan Nikolovski
            Участник

Everything is correct

Marjan Nikolovski
              Участник

filisov 59 i have reed that site, this i have done, chack power suply, mesure resistanse of heather is about 15ohm, i have change many of them and i tried with bosch sensor ,put ntk629 than ntk610, get osciloscope  view waveform of ecu  , everuthing is ok

Marjan Nikolovski
                Участник

with every sensor error is same , even i tried to put out ecu control on third sensor and put grond to placed and again error 036

Marjan Nikolovski
                  Участник

I’m suspect about ecu I want to open to see something wrong there , ecu is d4

Серёга
                    Участник

What is the resistance of the circuit from the fuse ef21 to pin 13 of the ecu?

Marjan Nikolovski
                      Участник

I haven’t measured that from fuse to ecu, ( problem started when I pulled out fuse and returned back)

Серёга
                        Участник

It needs to be measured. The voltage may not come to the sensor

Marjan Nikolovski
                          Участник

Yes shure I have chack ground on starter ,and I put extra ground to gearbox, but I didn’t check ground to ECU

Marjan Nikolovski
                            Участник

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>It is ecu d4 fuse 21 is not attached to ecu, pin 13 is grounD</span></span>

Marjan Nikolovski
                              Участник

Voltage is good to sensor I checked with voltage meter and oscilloscope

Серёга
                                Участник

The oscilloscope does not allow you to check the pins in the connector. It only allows you to check whether the voltage comes in or not.
                                  Therefore, you need to check the entire circuit with an ohmmeter from the fuse to pin 13 of the computer with the sensor connected.
                                  When checking, pull the wiring, perhaps there is poor contact and when driving it increases resistance

Marjan Nikolovski
                                  Участник

I mean that 12v to the sensor is floating and same waveform from another wire is waveform is same to ecu that is reason for oscilloscope, but you are probably right maybe ground is floating at ground points

filosov59
                                    Участник

Тут на сайте есть

про массу на двигателе и как проверить

Marjan Nikolovski
                                      Участник

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Today I recheck ground, supply from fuse 21 connector 109,103 , and open ecu resolder connectors and again same error 036 maybe catalyst ain’t good I have this car 2 mouth early ovner have problem with error 341 I fix that error by put him to front of car after week it comes to me error 036</span></span>

Просмотр 18 сообщений - с 1 по 18 (из 18 всего)
                                      • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
                                      Поделиться с друзьями